The term wallscaping is made up of the English words "wall" and "(land)scaping" for (landscape) design. The WALLSCAPING series by RZB is exactly that: the enhancement of outer walls through light.
For this purpose, the four successful wall luminaires TECHNO, CYL, ZONO and NADELSPOT were redeveloped from scratch.
What all four product families have is common is a clear form language which supports their use in modern architecture. The housings have a two-part design and are extremely easy to install. The basis is a plate which is mounted on the wall and which is the same for all types of the WALLSCAPING series. The electrical connection is effected directly on the wall plate. A large cable inlet is fitted as standard, allowing a loop-through without an additional connection box.
The innovative Gravolock lock - a new word created by RZB - promises quick and easy installation of the luminaire head. This is mounted without screws on the housing base. A latch prevents this from being unintentionally removed later. The well thought-out housing concept with a diaphragm valve also reliably protects the light source and the converter from environmental influences.
Power is reliably supplied by means of a plug connector between the base and the head. The luminaire is closed at the top and bottom by a frameless glass cover. This can easily be removed at any time by a bayonet connection. ZONO and NADELSPOT are available with light emission one or both sides. With all four luminaire families, it is also possible to choose between wide-beam and narrow-beam light distribution. The versions with light distribution on both sides even allow a combination of narrow-beam light emission upwards and wide-beam light emission downwards.
The starting point of all luminaire head designs within the WALLSCAPING series are the timeless basic forms of cuboid and cylinder. TECHNO and CYL use square and circular cross-sections in an elegant longitudinal orientation. ZONO and NADELSPOT form the more compact equivalent with a flush transition to the wall. In this way the right shape can be found for practically every environment – and the perfect solution for an architectural highlight.
PLUS POINTS: RZB WALLSCAPING
- Made in Germany
- Four luminaire tops - one mounting bracket
- Seawater resistant coating
- Fast installation: Wall mounting and electrical connection are only effected at the wall plate, the luminaire top is then plugged on without screws and held using the RZB Gravolock® System The Quick Connector guarantees the power supply.
- Elegant appearance with no visible screws thanks to the RZB Gravolock® system, with a latch as theft protection
- The innovative housing concept reliably protects the light source and luminaire equipment from all environmental conditions
- The standard large cable inlet allows a simple loop-through without an additional connection box
- The elegant design supports applications in modern architecture