The ubiquity of mobile screens in smartphones, tablets and laptops in today’s world means that glare-free lighting is a requirement that is not just confined to the office. In future, there will be a demand for a pleasant lighting atmosphere restricting direct glare for every environment. At RZB, our guiding principle is to focus on developing the kind of lighting systems that provide glare-free, gentle LED light in outstanding quality through transparent PMMA surfaces for universal use. The intention is also to achieve a magical lighting effect with the characteristics of “minimalist form” and “transparent light control”, which make the luminaires suitable for open use in any architectural environment. These stimulating lighting systems are also ideal for supporting the biodynamic daylight rhythm (HCL). These tunable white versions are particularly good for users’ emotional well-being.
RZB has created the TWINDOT range of LED suspended luminaires as the first product family to achieve a magical lighting effect. These lighting systems are based on the two designs for a new generation of light-decoupled microprismatic and authentic system design by the reputed designer Hartmut S. Engel, with whom RZB has worked successfully for a long time now.
The “TWINDOT light technology” ensures the success of the transformation: the innovative microprismatic transforms the total reflection of the light waves in the transparent acrylic glass into a magical light. The room is bathed in a glowing and gentle light with soft shadows and glare-free light to see and work by. Gentle light poetry becomes a sensual experience.
- Made in Germany
- Brand new, perfectly glare-free TWINDOT prismatic
- Even and wide indirect and direct light distribution
- Pleasantly gentle light with soft shadows
- smart+free Bluetooth control and daylight and presence sensor optional
- Tunable white version available
- Double luminaires and continuous line luminaire can be configured
- Ideal for office areas (UGR < 19) and environments with computer screens in accordance with EN 12464-1
- Luminous efficiency up to 130 lm/W
- Light output 6,500 lm for 1,200 format and 8,100 lm for 1,500 format -direct/indirect light emission 55/45
- CRI 80
- LED service life > 60,000 hours L100 controlled CLO
For a constant light output throughout the entire lifetime of the LEDs
Source: TWINDOT-EN RZB Lighting- Publication:TWINDOT® Transparent LED Pendant Luminaire Systems.