The amazingly low recessed depth or mounting height and terrific value for money are what make the TOLEDO FLAT stand out - although not literally of course. The light guide and plastic covers of the LED downlight are made of non-yellowing PMMA plastic and are available in opal and prismatic.
The luminaire is available in a flush mounted, surface mounted and recessed version and with its choice of two designs - round and square - allows for a remarkable number of applications in a total of nine sizes.
No, it’s not a typo. To give the TOLEDO FLAT family the respect it deserves, we simply had to come up with some new terminology. The amazingly low recessed depth or mounting height and terrific value for money are what make the TOLEDO FLAT stand out - although not literally of course. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
A strikingly flat design and an extremely low price aren’t all that the TOLEDO FLAT has to offer. The LED downlight is available in a flush mounted, surface mounted and recessed version and with its choice of two designs - round and square - allows for a remarkable number of applications in a total of nine sizes. The light guide and plastic covers are made of non-yellowing and therefore permanently brilliant and translucent PMMA plastic and are available in opal and prismatic. Good colour rendition values and colour consistency help to ensure light quality over 50,000 hours of the LED service life. The efficiency is also well worth mentioning: the TOLEDO FLAT uses up to 67 percent less energy than conventional downlights.
The tension springs in the flush mounted versions make installation as easy as pie and no tools are required. Surface mounted housing and recessed frames for module louvres 625 and 600 are available as optional accessories.
The overall combination of advanced technical features, a wide choice of versions and, not least, its pleasing and versatile simplicity is what makes the TOLEDO FLAT a real favourite in the downlight sector. This is a genuine all-rounder for the commercial and private sector and remains unparalleled in terms of cost efficiency and application.
PLUS POINTS: TOLEDO FLAT
- Extremely flat recessed and surface mounted LED downlights
- Light guide and plastic cover made of non-yellowing PMMA, available in opal and prismatic
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Two versions: Round (5 different sizes) and Square (4 different sizes)
- Energy savings up to 67% compared to conventional light sources
- 50,000 hours LED service life (L70, B10)
- Colour rendering CRI 80
- Minimal colour tolerances: 4-step MacAdam (4 SDCM)
- Light colours: 3000 K and 4000 K
- Converter for standard (On/Off) or dimmable DALI
- DC DALI converter - suitable for central emergency power supply
- Very flat design:
luminaire height 22 - 27 mm, converter height 25 - 32 mm
- Suitable for ceiling thickness 1 - 20 mm
- Very low recessed depth 27 - 59 mm, depends on the ceiling thickness
- Simple spring mounting system for tool-free installation
- Suitable for direct contact with thermal insulation material (not for diameter D 495 mm)
- Separate converter box, with plug & play connection
- Surface-mounted housing as accessory for all sizes
- Lay-in frame for grid ceilings - module 625 and 600 - available for Toledo Flat Round D 495 mm as an option.
Surface mounted version:
- Very low mounting height: 57 mm to 63 mm
- Suitable for ceiling and wall mounting
- For grid ceilings - module 625 and 600 - available with opal and prismatic cover
Areas of application:
- Corridors, ancillary areas, hotels, restaurants, meeting rooms, private areas
Source: RZB Lighting