And although we currently haven’t got a clue concerning this luminaire’s advanced lateral LED light injection or its exceptional anti-glare properties, we are already witness to path-breaking technology and craftsmanship.
Thanks to the lateral light injections these luminaires offer up to 93 lumens per watt luminous efficacy. Compared to luminaires that are fitted with conventional lamps, up to 60 percent energy savings can be achieved with SIDELIGHT luminaires; when used in conjunction with RZB’s light control+3 light management system, even up to as much as 90 percent. The diffuser, which is available as a quad and square variant, is clad in an elegant cool anodized aluminium profile, and can be made in opal or microprismatic/opal PMMA, which is suitable for computer workstations in accordance with EN 12464-1.
Integrated control gears underscore the fitting’s minimalist design.
What’s more, it also features an attractive price/performance ratio.
PLUS POINTS: SIDELITE®
- Aesthetically pleasing low profile luminaires that integrate advanced LED technology
- This series comprises: pendant luminaires, surface-mounted ceiling and wall luminaires, recessed ceiling luminaires for interiors
- RZB SIDELITE® technology: lateral light injection for extremely homogeneous light distribution
- LED life span: 50.000 hours (LED included)
- Up to 90 percent energy savings compared to luminaires that are fitted with conventional lamps (when used in conjunction with RZB’s light control+3 light management system)
- Diffusers available in PMMA, opal or microprismatic/opal (suitable for computer workstations in accordance with EN 12464-1, UGR < 19)
- DALI Dimmable
- Available in two different shapes and in different sizes
- Steplessly adjustable 2-point steel cable suspension
- Special lengths are available on request
- Easy plug-in installation
Source: RZB Lighting.
Photography: Linus Lintner