The clear design and reduction of the luminaire body to a solid cylindrical shape deliver a plain appearance. With their truly illuminating properties, they are however no dazzlers – instead offering genuine understatement.
Both luminaires are available in various diameters and installation heights. For the top cover, there is a choice between a flat roof for the TOWER or a half dome for the ALU POLLER. This shapes the overall look of the bollard luminaires, which can therefore be used effectively for a wide range of building projects.
MEGA TOWER and MEGA LAMELLE maintain a restrained appearance. The high-quality LED optics provide balanced brightness whilst minimising energy consumption. Two different solutions ensure highly effective glare restriction: as well as the fragmented version with translucent louvres, the continuous opal MEGA LATERNE also stands out thanks to its pleasing appearance.
When it comes to installation and maintenance, the two ranges are also a shining example of simplicity. The light attachments are inserted via a bayonet fitting and can be secured simply and with lasting effect. The post made of powder coated corrosion resistant aluminium is anchored to the ground with an extremely sturdy stainless steel plate – this innovative assembly concept guarantees a high and lasting level of stability. An ingenious ventilation concept reliably protects the light source and converter from all environmental conditions and prevents condensation. The high IP65 protection class prevents dirt from entering the luminaire and therefore guarantees a long and maintenance free service life.
PLUS POINTS: MEGA TOWER & MEGA LAMELLE
- The post made of powder coated corrosion resistant aluminium is anchored to the ground with a sturdy stainless steel plate. This innovative assembly concept guarantees a long service life.
- The innovative housing concept reliably protects the light source and luminaire equipment from all environmental conditions.
- The flush fitting cover made of corrosion resistant die cast aluminium and glass satisfies stringent aesthetic and functional requirements.
- An ingenious ventilation system prevents the formation of condensation.
- The high-quality LED optics provide balanced brightness whilst minimising energy consumption.