LED LINEAR SYSTEMS
Like genuinely good ideas, exceptional lighting solutions are a rare thing. And so it’s a cause for celebration when this concept is manifested by striplights that are precisely tailored to customer specifications and are incredibly easy to install. To this end, planners and users specify the exact length, wattage, colour temperature, beam angle, and IP rating for their LED striplight; and thus optimally set the stage for refined compositions comprising both direct and indirect light. Could anything be more wonderful?
Outstanding configurability and minimalist design make our LED striplights one of the most successful lighting and indirect lighting solutions that we’ve ever come up with. The system’s three variants – Linear, High Power, and Less is More – allow you to create individual and cost-effective lighting solutions that are optimally suitable for your setting, including general, accent, effect and haunch lighting in spaces, on surfaces, or on facades. Our LED striplights can be realized as a homogenous “endless line”, or via the Less is More model, as recessed lighting. The system’s superior quality housing and technical components minimize heat dissipation, ensure optimal durability, and make these fixtures extremely maintenance friendly. The strips can be installed using either magnetic fasteners (surface mounted model) or tension springs (recessed model).
PLUS POINTS: LED LINEARSYSTEMS
- Individually configurable LED striplight system for interior and exterior lighting.
- Made to order on a project specific basis
- Three versatile models (Linear, High Power, Less is More) plus a minimalist design add up to virtually limitless usage options.
- Can be realized as an “endless line” solution.
- Available in various watt/lumen configurations.
- Available in two different colour temperatures: 3,000 K, 4,000 K
- Minimal heat dissipation
- Available with IP 40 or IP 65 rating
- CRI exceeding 82 percent
- High power LEDs; any inter-LED gap desired is possible with the High Power model.
- Easy to install
Source: RZB Lighting