This demanding list of requirements is met by the HEMIS ceiling luminaire, firstly with special lens technology. Purpose-made optics create a diffuse, glare-free light distribution (UGR < 22). Two colour temperatures – 3000 K and 4000 K – and a colour rendition of CRI > 80 ensure the very best light quality. These configuration options place lighting planners in the happy position of being able to create visual attention grabbers to underline an area’s distinctive character.
A trick of the eye: the edge of the casing projects beyond the light source to give HEMIS a futuristic “floating” appearance. This optical illusion is created by the luminaire's streamlined “Slim & Space-Age” design and brings a spontaneous smile to the faces of many of those who see it. Its appeal lies in its ultra-compact, super-slim shape. With a sensationally small total height of less than 33 mm, HEMIS adds a discreetly progressive quality to the design of any room while doing its job there with the utmost reliability. Highly efficient LEDs with a rated life of at least 50,000 hours (L70, B10) deliver an excellent performance with up to 125 Im/watt while achieving energy savings of up to 70%.
HEMIS is available in either a round or a square design and in three different sizes. The casing and mounting plate fasten together via a bayonet fitting, and the fixture’s plug-and-play plug connection makes it easy to put into operation.
PLUS POINTS: HEMIS®
- Glare-free LED ceiling luminaire with optical lens system
- Compact slim design, total height less than 33 mm
- Simple startup with Plug & Play plug connection
- Thanks to UGR < 22 ideal for corridors, stairways, shops, schools, meeting rooms, rest areas
- Up to 70% energy savings compared to conventional configurations
- Efficiency up to 125 lm/W
- LED rated life 50,000 h (L70, B10)
- Colour rendering index Ra > 80
- Colour temperature 3000 K and 4000 K
Source: RZB Lighting