FDC have completed the George Place redevelopment project for ISPT at 345 and 363 George Street and 24 York Street, Sydney.
ISPT is committed to creating growth for people and places through property. For over 20 years, ISPT’s properties have been meaningful places for the retailers, corporates, governments and communities that use them.
ISPT’s ownership of the three adjacent buildings in this precinct creates a unique opportunity in the absolute heart of Sydney CBD. The George Place redevelopment will breathe new life into one of Sydney CBD’s busiest precincts. The dramatic transformation of this new, supersized and unified lobby unites ground floor levels of the three buildings with amenities of the highest quality.
Original, Indigenous artworks, premium quality, inspired design soft furnishings, natural materials and lighting provide a welcoming and dynamic environment to work in and enjoy. The lobby offers a choice of meeting spaces, quiet zones, social hubs and food and bar offerings. It will also be an active space supporting a range of events. Read more
3S Lighting manufactured and supplied various type of luminaires to lighting designer and architect specifications.
3S Lighting luminaires supplied:
- custom made LED gear trays for installation behind wall cladding of the lobby; featuring magnetic attachment of the LED modules for future maintenance
- LED linear luminaires and custom mounting brackets for feature lobby skylights
- suspended & surface mounted linear ring luminaires for entry lobbies
- linear luminaires for bathrooms and lift doors
- custom wall mounted DL luminaires on extended arm
Architect: Fender Katsalidis Mirams Architects
Lighting Designer: NDYLIGHT
Electrical Contractor: Kerfoot
Photographer: FRETWELL PHOTOGRAPHY