– a Slim version with an extremely flat structure and state-of-the-art surface mount LED boards, setting new standards for the ideal lighting of stairs, corridors and foyers.
So it’s really no wonder that the Flat Polymero® Kreis Slim is the new pride of the family! Its extremely flat structure, made possible by the innovative surface mount LED board with driver integrated directly on the board, is not its only asset.
With a beam angle of up to 150 degrees, the LEDs installed on the surface mount board produce an impressively homogeneous and glare free light. The corona effect, resulting from the lateral light emission, provides an additional atmospheric lighting effect. The robust diffuser is available in a choice of sturdy and UV resistant PMMA or high-quality, shatter-proof polycarbonate. This makes the classic, circular Flat Polymero® Kreis Slim ideal for use in preschools, schools, clinics, medical centres, shops and many other interiors.
Another attractive feature of this elegant “made in Bamberg” large area luminaire is its remarkably easy installation. A patented locking technology, which does not require the use of tools, makes installation and maintenance amazingly pleasant. The diffuser is simply placed onto strong pins, making the replacement of LEDS and cover very straightforward. The Touch Protection on the surface mount board ensures safe installation and maintenance. Optional installation as a ceiling, wall or pendant luminaire makes it particularly versatile and four different diameters ensure even more variety. The family will soon be expanded still further to include versions with a DALI-dimmable mains voltage module and an HF version.
Just like the other members of the family, the flat surface of the Flat Polymero® Kreis Slim means it can also be used where required to light up personalised logos, text, pictures or other notices, which can be applied using plastic film.
PLUS POINTS: FLAT POLYMERO® KREIS SLIM
- Addition to the comprehensive Flat Polymero® Kreis family with new, flat diffusers
- Use of LED surface mount boards for uniform illumination
- Comprehensive series in 4 diameters, consisting of:
- Ceiling and wall luminaires
- Pendant luminaires
- Depending on the version, high-quality polycarbonate or acrylic glass (PMMA) are available for the luminaire body
- Thanks to its patented closure system, the luminaire can be opened without the use of tools.